Multiple deadlines, intricate details, and hundreds of vendors- well, this is barely half of what event planners go through while planning the event. The path of event management and the life of an event professional is dominated by big ideas, advanced worrying, meticulous planning, and much more. A great event requires intelligent event planning, team effort, and catchy event quotes.
Often you lose motivation and need something to pick yourself up. We have curated a list of 20 event quotes for event planners to give you a quick lift on ticket sales!
Quotes to Inspire Event Planners – ‘We All Need Motivation’ :
Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration from the best people in the world to lead you back to the right path. Here are a few motivational event planner quotes for all you event professionals:
1. It is very rare or impossible that an event can be negative from all points of view. – Dalai Lama
Nothing can be purely negative. You must come to terms with the idea that your viewpoint counts. People frequently blame an occurrence but fail to recognize that even if everything appears to be awful, it is still necessary to see some degree of optimism in it. It all depends on how you look at it.
2. Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers. – Seth Godin
If no one needs the product, it is pointless. Clients are the number one priority for successful event management companies. And the only way they can make them happy is to make their dreams a reality by obtaining the necessary resources. You have to make them happy because only if they are happy, you shall be content.
3. It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
Our sense of what is real and what we are capable of can become clouded when faced with a challenge. Some projects appear impossible only because you construct them in that manner. Others seem to be unachievable because they are hard. In any case, the goal of a challenge is to overcome it and grow. You can’t do anything if you focus on how hard it appears.
4. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I’m possible. – Audrey Hepburn
Many of the things we consider impossible in the twenty-first century may one day become attainable. It is true that if you can envision it, you can make it. So, is it impossible because you assume you cannot do it? In such a case, you are giving up without fighting. Strive hard because once you fix your mind on it, you can do it.
5. Don’t find fault. Find a remedy. – Henry Ford
In any event, flaws are likely. Things that you think would go one way at one moment will go just in the wrong direction the next. Instead of concentrating on those errors, look for solutions to fix them.
‘Get-You-Going’ Event Planning Quotes
When you are stuck, you need a push. Here are a few event planning quotes that will push you to do better.
6. ‘Plan B’ might have been ‘Plan A’ all along. – Craig D. Lounsbrough.
You never know if your backup plan is THE PLAN. And so when your plan B turns out to be better than your plan A, go with the flow!
7. I’m on Pinterest because weddings don’t plan themselves. – Unknown.
As an event planner, you have to be updated with the latest event trends to create a dream world and plan long ahead. And well, it’s not too bad to take inspiration from Pinterest because great events don’t become great themselves; they need planers like you.
8. If Plan A didn’t work the alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool. – Unknown.
We believe that we have failed if our plans don’t work out. And, over time, we begin to characterize ourselves as failures as well. Plan A is not the end of your event. Sometimes we are so focused on sticking to a plan in one area that we overlook the bigger picture in another. So what if it fails? Have the courage to formulate another plan because there are endless event ideas and trends to follow.
9. When life puts you in tough situations don’t think ‘why me’ think ‘try me’. – Unknown.
We may accomplish the unthinkable if we address each challenge that arises in our lives head-on rather than hiding in a corner and waiting for it to pass. Instead of sobbing or fussing about it, you should be the one who is ready to meet the obstacles that come your way.
10. Mile by mile one hits the milestone. – Amit Kalantri.
Every journey starts with a step. If you want to achieve something big, get the small things. In the end, these small things will create your bigger picture.
‘Laugh Out Loud’ Quotes for Event Planners
All work and no play make Jack a dull boy. Read these funny event planner quotes to lift your spirits.
11. I always give 100% at Work: 10% Monday, 23% Tuesday, 40% Wednesday, 22% Thursday, and 5% Friday. –Anonymous.
We aren’t robots who could work at their best on all days. Some days are better than the rest. On some, you feel more motivated, and on some, you want to shut your laptop and go back home. And that is okay!
12. Getting paid to sleep… that’s my dream job. –Unknown.
Sleep deprivation is not new to an event planner. Walking around managing the event while dying to sleep is a feeling well known. This is for all of them!
13. The reward for good work is more work. – Francesca Elisia.
When you excel at something and demonstrate that you are responsible, the reward is often more work. This remark is true regardless of whether you like or despise the work. But, let’s be honest. We are all running away from such incentives.
14. If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito. – Betty Reese.
This is a rather funny take on the serious matter. It’s a reminder to everyone who feels they cannot create an impact because they are small, monetarily, or position-wise. Speak and do it because one voice can make a lot of difference.
15. Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. – Scott Adams.
As mentioned, events are prone to mistakes, either deliberately or as a failed creative attempt. As long as it profits you and you can turn it into art, why not keep those mistakes around.
‘Event Was a Success’
Wish to visit your successful events? Read these successful event quotes that will take you back in time.
16. Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful. – Hazrat Inavat Khan.
The focused effort of the event professional and his team brings dreams to reality. And those dreams are a beautiful, emotional thing.
17. Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved. – Mattie Stepanek.
Well, it is no surprise that teamwork makes the dream work. Only a well collaborated team can achieve great things, and this quote is just about that.
18. A river cuts through rock, not because of its power, but because of its persistence. – James Watkins.
Talent without discipline is worth nothing. It’s the persistent dedication with hard work that makes a great event.
19. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit. – Conrad Hilton.
Successful people utilize experiences to push themselves to new heights. They have a plan with action to follow. They may slow down when they make mistakes, but they never stop.
20. Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying. – W. Clement Stone.
What happens when you stop making efforts? You stop making progress. Success requires consistency, and you will eventually lose it if you stop trying.
We hope you loved reading these special event quotes. These quotes are a simple reminder that no matter how fast-paced the event life is, it’s crucial to pause to look around.
Every mistake teaches you something, and so does every success. What determines your future is what you decide to learn from it and how you apply it.
Abhishek is a content marketer who specializes in ticketing and event trends happening throughout the globe. He feels that event marketers should easily find the information they need.
Hence, he is responsible enough to gather information and deliver the relevant guidelines to planners throughout the event industry.