If you’re looking for the best event registration WordPress plugin, then look no further. There are so many options out there, but with so much competition, it can be difficult to find your favorite event registration plugin.
Fortunately, we’ve done the research for you and have found the top event registration plugins that others users have chosen as well. The best part is that most of these great event registration plugins aren’t expensive either. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to get access to an amazing plugin that will help you build your own successful events site in no time.
So if you want more information on each one of these top-rated event registration WordPress plugins, read on!
What is an Event Registration Plugin?
Event registration plugins help event professionals to build their own event websites, take event registration and sell tickets online. This type of plugin allows users to register for upcoming events, receive updates on their events and make payments for their tickets on your site itself.
The most important function of event registration plugins is that they connect to external event management systems. This combined event management system is used to send event invitations, collect payments, and track attendees, among other things.
The process of selling tickets and registering attendees can be quite challenging at times, especially if you’re a busy event organizer. You might lack time to build your own event registration system, so you’re left to outsource or hire a service to do it for you.
Luckily, the event registration plugin allows you to showcase events and start collecting tickets within a few minutes.
Why do You Need an Event Registration Plugin?
Event registration plugins give you a lot of benefits that are not available on your own. By using an event registration plugin, you can:
List your events
No matter how organized you are, nothing beats a set of event cards sorted as per your event schedule. Registration plugin provides you with a schedule to follow when scheduling events so that you don’t skip a single one.
Collect ticket sales
Registration plugins are excellent at collecting ticket sales. They allow you to record sales quickly and update your payment information. You can also use it to provide you with lead-generated data.
Manage your attendees
In order to run your events smoothly and make sure that they go off without a hitch, you have to track attendance. The event booking plugin will help you to sell tickets on your website and send ticket confirmation via email. You can scan the ticket at the venue to verify it.
Integrate with other services
With the AllEvents event registration plugin, you can easily integrate with other services, like ticketing systems or payment gateways. This way, you don’t have to run different services for your own events.
The 5 Must Have Traits of a Good Event Registration Plugin
Event registration plugins should have the following traits:
- Easy-to-use: If you’re just getting started in event management, you don’t want to deal with a complicated event registration plugin. The best event registration plugins are the ones that are easy to understand and use, keeping your time and efforts on managing events at their maximum.
- Powerful features: An event registration plugin should have the features you need to build your own event website and manage your events. For example, it can have payment gateways, ticketing systems, email confirmations, etc.
- No-cost pricing: While most event registration plugins are free, you should make sure that they don’t have any hidden pricing. This way, you don’t have to spend too much money on managing your events.
- Support: No matter how good your event registration plugin is, it won’t do you any good if it doesn’t have support for solving user issues. Choose an event registration plugin with the support that is available and easy to use.
- Other useful options: If possible, choose an event registration plugin that has other useful options, like email marketing or tracking ticket sales. This way, you don’t always have to rely on a lot of plugins for managing your events.
This is How the Event Registration Plugin Looks Like
The Event Registration plugin is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create and manage event registrations and events on your website. It works by using a form on your website that receives the details of the event, such as the date, time, location, and any required information.
Once the details are entered, the event is added to your website as an event. It works by saving all the information about your upcoming events in one convenient location, so you won’t have to manually enter this information again when you want to hold an event.
And yes, the event registration plugin is completely free to use, so you need not worry.
Note: In case you are looking for WordPress plugins based on usage, we have sorted a list of best WordPress event plugins that will help you drive ticket sales from your website.
Final Words: Is the Event Registration Plugin for You?
Now that you know what an event registration plugin is, why you need one, and what traits they should have, it’s time to start adding the plugin and selling tickets from your website.
We recommend doing a little research on each one of these event registration plugins and seeing which one you think would work best for your specific event management needs. If you’ve chosen the right event registration plugin for your needs, you can start using it for managing your upcoming events. And as long as you don’t forget about event-related SEO, you’ll enjoy a lot of success with your event management efforts!
More on event websites and selling tickets:
1. 6 Ways To Sell More Tickets By Optimizing Your Event Website
2. How To Create Event Landing Pages That Actually Converts
3. Ticket Giveaway Ideas- That can help you sell event tickets faster
Join The Community
300K event professionals use AllEvents to Publish events & Sell tickets
Was this article helpful?
Abhishek is a content marketer who specializes in ticketing and event trends happening throughout the globe. He feels that event marketers should easily find the information they need.
Hence, he is responsible enough to gather information and deliver the relevant guidelines to planners throughout the event industry.